Ensure a comfortable stay with our spacious guest rooms, featuring free Wi-Fi, Simmons BeautyRest beds, Kuerig coffee makers, rolling workstations, personal refrigerators, and 42” flat screen TVs. Even better, each of our 213 guest rooms underwent total renovations, complete in 2016.
Get the most out of your stay with our updated amenities, including indoor/outdoor pools and a state-of-the-art fitness center!
Explore our facilities below:
- Complimentary towels provided poolside
- TRUE cardio equipment; linkable with iPhone via the free TRUE Fitness App
- Complimentary access to free weight dumbbells and yoga mats
- Open 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Outdoor Pool open seasonally 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- On-site AVIS car rental available in the lobby
- To reserve a car in advance, visit the AVIS website, enter “Holiday Inn St. Louis, MO” as your pickup location, and select “10709 Watson Rd”
Holiday Inn – Route 66 is committed to the disability community and takes pride in providing our disabled customers with an enjoyable and comfortable stay. To that end, our facility is in substantial compliance with the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design and has the following, but not limited to, accessibility features:
- Accessible disabled marked self-parking
- Accessible route from accessible parking spaces to the accessible public entrance
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible conference room
- Accessible swimming pool with access lift
- Accessible routes to and from guest rooms, registration, dining area, conference/meeting room areas.
- Accessible power outlets
- Closed captioning television
- Hearing impaired light alerts — free portable equipment provided by hotel
- Telephone with visual call alert — free portable equipment provided by hotel
- Service support animals welcome
- Accessible elevators and hallways
- Accessible route to and from emergency exits
- Communication kits available on demand with TTY machine, strobe light, & visual door knocker
- Property is in substantial compliance with 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design
GUEST ROOM ACCESSIBILITY
- Accessible entry or passage doorways with compliant widths and door swings
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible route in room
- Accessible power outlets
- Closed captioning on televisions
- Guest rooms are otherwise in substantial compliance with the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design
GUEST BATHROOM ACCESSIBILITY
- ADA required clear floor space and door swings
- Accessible access and forward approach to lavatory
- Accessible hardware easily operable with one hand
- Slip resistant surfaces
- Shower has a securely fastened folding seat
- Accessible toilet and shower equipped with ADA-compliant grab bars
- Guest bathroom is in substantial compliance 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design
If you have any specific questions or wish to further discuss with a customer service representative if our facility meets your individual accessibility needs or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of our facility, then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314.821.6600.