Whether you’re planning a fun-filled family vacation, corporate meeting, or memorable social event…we are the Place To Enjoy and Do it All!
We are proud of our complete renovation (new roof, including solar panels, new façade, lobby) and we know you will especially enjoy the comfort of our new guestroom experience, featuring Simmons BeautyRest signature beds with your choice of “Firm” and “Soft” pillows.
If you are here for a corporate meeting or special social event, you will love our conference facilities, which are perfectly suited for any event. Celebrate with superb catering and elegant extras. Enjoy the pleasure of attentive service, gracious hospitality, and outstanding quality that are all the hallmark of Holiday Inn St. Louis SW – Route 66!
Call us today at (314) 821 – 6600 to book.
Our (see the yellow star) “STAR” Location. Ten miles from Forest Park – 15 miles from downtown!
- Located in SW St. Louis County
- Minutes east from Interstates I-270 and 1/4 mile south of I-44
- From I-44 take exit (277 B) south on (U.S. Route 61 / 67) also referred to as Lindbergh Boulevard to “right” on Watson Road (Route 66).
Distance to Local Cities/Attractions:
Situated in Sunset Hills (one mile from Laumeier Sculpture Park) along historic “Route 66”, our suburban location is central to all St. Louis has to offer!
We are also next to Kirkwood (The Magic House), Valley Park, Fenton, and close to Webster Groves.
Clayton & Forest Park:
We are just nine miles from Clayton which is our County Seat, and we are ten miles from the myriad of attractions of Forest Park, such as our St. Louis Zoo, along with both the Art and History Museums.
For those taking in the Arch and/or sports teams (St. Louis Cardinals and St. Louis Blues) we are just 15 miles away from downtown.
To The West:
For those looking for other adventures we are a short journey to the thrills of Six Flags.
Value is everything:
- Complimentary Wifi
- Complimentary Business Center
- Complimentary Self Parking
- Complimentary indoor/outdoor pools and whirlpool
- Complimentary Fitness Center – featuring TRUE Fitness Equipment
- We guaranteed best available prices (via our website) or your first night is free
Our newly renovated Lobby and Lobby Bar!
Can you picture yourself here?
The Syberg family operates the Twisted Tree Steakhouse, which is connected to the hotel through our Event, Meeting and Banquet Center.
- Opened Tuesday – Saturday (11:00 am to 10 pm)
- From 11:00 am
- From 3 pm and includes select wine, handcrafted cocktails and menu items ALL for $5.
Visitors can dine in T-Bird café for breakfast and/or enjoy a culinary experience at Twisted Tree Restaurant. Guests can stay in shape in our new fitness center featuring top of the line cardio equipment and free weights for just relax and renew with our heated indoor pool, outdoor pool and whirlpool.
This full service facility has been entirely renovated!
The first thing you will notice when you enter the room is the absence of customary hotel carpeting. On the cutting edge of environmentally friendly accommodations, we have replaced the typical hotel carpets with a vinyl alternative. This luxury vinyl flooring made of 50% recycled materials replicates the beauty of real wood while being hygienic, quiet and 100% recyclable.
- 213 guestrooms (the largest Holiday Inn in St. Louis County) have been completely updated with new décor
- Large HDTV with digital cable
- Energy efficient lighting & comfort systems
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board, and coffee maker
- Avis Rent A Car Agency in the lobby
- 24/7 Hub – (drinks, snacks, and toiletries)
- “Traditional desks” – have been upgraded to rolling workstation, with ergonomic chair
- Twisted Tree (full menu) via room service from 4 pm to 9 pm Tuesday – Saturday.
Hosting a meeting or a special family event?
- We feature 18,000 square feet of flexible meeting/event, and banquet space (the largest of any Holiday Inn in St. Louis)
- Dedicated Catering & Event Managers
- Large ballroom with breakout rooms
Message from the General Manager:
“I invite you to reserve a room, arrive, relax with a swim (indoor) or use the fitness center featuring TRUE equipment, or perhaps have a lovely dinner and take the elevator home! A staycation is the perfect gift for: Birthday, Anniversary and/or just because!
You should never have to compromise quality for a low price; at Holiday Inn Southwest – Route 66, you won’t have to”.
Terris Cooper, General Manager
Holiday Inn SW, Route 66
10709 Watson Road
St. Louis, Mo 63127
(314) 821 – 6600